Thursday, November 14, 2013

WWI viewpoint



During the debate I learned lots of things, first is about WWI, the cause of it and also how it ended.  During this debate I felt good, at least better than the previous one.  Most importantly I learned how to take notes and how to study a debate.  Our first debate is about the war specifically.  I am in the victims group.  What I learned form it is how WWI started, it’s because a duke got murdered when he is out of the country.  So the war begins.   I took some notes about it, and how do I think as a victim.  Somehow I have starting to get interesting.  I started to know how history works and started to enjoy it.  The second debate is about the treaty of Versailles.  We have to list out what are the Versailles that we think is the most fare to all the countries.  At first I thought it will be very hard, but after the debate it is not as bad as I was expecting.   Over all I learned lots of thing and I am starting to love history.  Now I know history is such a important thing, it changes our life from before and it might have changed who we are, history is a contain subject, we can understand the second part without learning the second part.  What I liked about the debate this time is I am more well prepared, so I know how to argue with others, also know whats going on actually.  Still I was nerves, I should learn how to talk slower and more clear.  Otherwise others want fully understand what am I talking about, and I couldn't even express my confident, these are the parts I should work on more.  I also liked that Parker tried so hard to express how the victims felt during WWI, they felt sad, stressed out, and anger.  I should learn from him next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment